10 Questions with Kristin Matejcek

Tuesday, March 15

Meet Kristin Matejcek, Marketing Associate


1. What’s your sign?
Taurus the bull.

2. Favorite opera?  
Grapes of Wrath.

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?  
I used to say that I would like to be a photographer for National Geographic.  Now I would say that I would like to run a foundation and be able to give grants to the causes and organizations that I believe in.

4. What is your favorite dessert?  
Strawberries and Champagne.

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?  
Determined, intuitive, genuine.

6. What is your favorite holiday?  
Christmas, because of the meaning of the holiday, the Christmas tree and all the parties.

7. What was your first opera?  
Tosca was my first and also the only opera I have seen twice (first time at Minnesota and second time at Seattle).

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?  
It would be about love, loss and life lessons.  The actor would be Kate Winslet.     

9. Are you a morning or night person?  
Neither, I am a middle of the night person.  Thanks to Insomnia I have a whole other life during the hours between 1 - 5 a.m. 

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter?  
Ski and snowshoe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP