10 Questions with S.B. Hadley Wilson

Thursday, December 30

Meet S.B. Hadley Wilson, Tempo Board Member

© 2010 Ripplinger Imaging

1. What’s your sign?  
Virgo: “Perfect is almost good enough,” according to Tarot.com.  Well-known traits are analysis and perfectionism.

2. What is your favorite opera?  
I’ve only seen nine operas so far, but my favorite is La bohème, which I saw here at the Minnesota Opera.  It moved me so much that I cried.  Seriously.

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?
I would love to be a writer and split my time between San Francisco and France.  Or own a neckwear company.

4. What is your favorite dessert?
I don’t discriminate.

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?
Work-in-progress.

6. What is your favorite holiday?
New Year’s Day, not New Year’s Eve.  I enjoy being fresh and focused on the first day of the new year.

7. What was your first opera? 
Madama Butterfly at Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, another fine company.

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you? 
It would be about enormous emotions – anger, envy, greed, love, lust, and pride – something that resonates with each of us.  Oh wait, did I just describe an opera? :-) As far as which actor I would want to portray me, that would be Chow Yun-fat.

9. Are you a morning or night person? 
Oh, neither.  I’m an after-work person.

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter? 
Drink wine by the fireplace and gab with good friends.

1 comments:

Colton,  August 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

How funny! We have both the Virgo AND French connection.

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP